Car Accident Injury
In the confusion that follows a car accident, many people wait before they seek medical treatment for their injuries. In some cases, auto accident victims refuse medical treatment because their injuries don’t present themselves for days or even weeks following a crash. Unfortunately, if your injuries are left untreated, you may suffer greater consequences to your overall health.
At Sharp Chiropractic, our Malvern chiropractoroffers the highest quality in auto accident injury and pain treatment. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, chances are very good that you may be suffering from some level of spinal misalignment. Luckily, our team offers the best in chiropractic care to help reduce your chronic pain symptoms, improve your limited movement and give you back your quality of life.
Common Injuries Associated with Car Accidents
After a car accident, it is important to seek medical attention, even if you don’t feel like you have an immediate injury. Unlike traditional treatment methods that seek to lessen pain and discomfort with pain medications, chiropractic care addresses the underlying concerns that are causing your pain.
After an auto accident it is very common for patients to suffer a misalignment of the musculoskeletal system and the spine. Some common auto accident injuries that our chiropractor, Dr. Sean Mandel,treats include:
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Shoulder and Neck Pain
- Sleep Problems
If you are suffering from any of the following symptoms following an auto accident, you may need to visit the chiropractor to seek treatment.
Comprehensive Chiropractic Treatment for Whiplash, Back Pain, Neck Pain and Migraines
By working to find the underlying issues that are causing our patients pain, Dr. Mandel is able to treat a variety of different medical issues. Some of the common treatment methods we use to treat whiplash, neck and back pain and migraines following an auto accident include:
- Chiropractic Manipulation – This is the process of aligning the joints and the spinal column using controlled, forceful and non-painful movements. The ultimate goal with this treatment is to reduce pressure on your joints and discs following a car accident.
Spinal Decompression – Auto accident injuries can result in compacted spinal discs and pinched, painful nerves. With this treatment we can reduce the compression on your spinal discs to offer pain relief.
- Physical Therapy – Certain car accident injuries may require physical therapy. Our team is ready to create a customized set of exercises and movements that will aid in your pain relief.
- Licensed Massage Therapy – With the help of our licensed massage therapist, we off our patients a treatment option that is designed to address specific areas of both joint and muscle pain. Additionally, massage therapy can help improve your mood via stress relief and tension improvement.
- Electric Muscle Stimulation or TENS – Electric muscle stimulation is another treatment option available for those who are suffering from chronic pain following an auto accident. This effective tool uses electrical stimulation to stimulate the nerves and provide pain relief to tense or strained muscles.
- Whole Body Treatment – After a car accident, it’s very common for patients to complain of multiple injuries and areas of inflammation. With our advanced chiropractic care techniques, we can help restore function throughout your body by improving the alignment of your spinal column.
If you are struggling with chronic pain following an auto accident, it’s important that you seek immediate treatment from our experienced and knowledgeable chiropractic care team for the Malvern, Exton, Frazer, Downingtown, and West Chester areas. For more information about the comprehensive car accident injury treatments provided by the team at Sharp Chiropractic, give us a call at (610) 889-9244 or visit us online today.