During my undergraduate studies at the University of Maryland, College Park I was introduced to Chiropractic. As an athletically active person, the knowledge and understanding that a properly functioning nervous system would help my performance made complete sense to me, and I made the decision to become a Chiropractor. In addition to increasing performance statistics, I no longer experienced migraine headaches, my body began to function better, other symptoms disappeared, and the quality of my life increased overall. It was the amazing results and relief I experienced in my own life that motivated me to become a chiropractor.
I love being a Chiropractor, and am passionate about educating not only the people who walk through my door, but also the community that our office serves.
I welcome the opportunity to speak to your group, organization, or corporation, please give me a call! (610) 889-9244
Certifications and Licenses:
- Completed parts I, II, II, IV of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine modalities :Electric Muscle Stimulation/TENS, Ultrasound, Therapeutic Exercises, and Rapid Release Therapy for damaged tissue.
- Zone Technique: A analysis of health, and function of the body by determining which of the six (Glandular, Elimination, Nervous, Digestive, Muscular, and Circulatory systems are out of balance.
- Certified Active Release Technique (A.R.T.) – Certified in Upper Extremities. ART is a patented, state of the art soft tissue system /movement technique based massage techniques that treats problems with muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia, and nerves.
- CPR, Emergency Cardiac Care, and First Aid- Certified by American Red Cross.
- University of Maryland, College Park: Communications
- New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls: Doctor of Chiropractic
- Soft Tissue Diagnosis and Treatment: Warren I. Hammer 2009
- Graston Technique, 2009.
- CranioSacral Therapy- Enhancing the Bodies Natural Healing Capabilities, 2009.
- Nuts and Bolts of Nutrition with David Seaman, 2008.
- Extremity Adjusting, Kinesio Taping and Orthotic Casting, 2007.
- Cold Laser Therapy and Nutrition, 2004.
- Active Release Technique, Upper Extremities, 2001